CPVC Pipes Ideal
The choice of pipes has a huge impact on the performance of the plumbing system. Traditional metal pipes are prone to leaks and corrosion and thus compromising the quality of water. Low installation costs and easy maintenance have made CPVC pipes the go-to choice for plumbing applications. At Ajay Greenline, we have CPVC pipes that have been manufactured using the latest technology and high-quality materials.
Over here we discuss features of the CPVC pipes that make them ideal for plumbing applications:
1. Corrosion-resistant: One of the attractive features of CPVC pipes is that they are resistant to corrosion. Rusting of metal pipes affects the quality of water, making them bitter or metallic in taste. Not just that, corrosion resistance reduces the service life of metal pipes, leading to expensive maintenance, disruption of operations and property-damaging leaks. Made from imported materials, our CPVC pipes are resistant to corrosion, reducing chances of leakage or breakage.
2. Safe for drinking water: Our CPVC pipes do not react with chlorine disinfectant present in the water. There is also a very low potential for biofilm formation. All these properties make our CPVC pipes safe for transporting drinking water. As our pipes are corrosion resistant, there is no scope for scaling or pitting. This ensures that you smooth and friction-free flow of water. Our CPVC pipes can be trusted for drinking water as they have the IAPMO India certification.
3. Withstand high temperature: When compared to other thermoplastic plumbing systems, CPVC pipes are an ideal choice for transporting both hold and cold water. Manufactured using high-quality material, our CPVC pipes can withstand temperature up to 93 Degree Celsius. Known for their heat efficiency, our CPVC pipes are widely used in many solar and electrical water heaters.
4. Low operational cost: Using metal pipes involve heavy transportation and maintenance costs. That’s not the case with our CPVC pipes. Made using the solvent cement joining method, our CPVC pipes are lightweight and easy to transport. As they are manufactured using state of the art machinery, our pipes ensure leakproof performance over the lifetime of the system. Besides ease of operation, all this saves money in the long run on the cost of operation and maintenance. In case, maintenance is required, the tools needed are simple and inexpensive.
5. Designed to last long: Our CPVC pipes possess qualities such as corrosion and temperature resistance that are needed to perform reliably and cost-effectively for years. Our CPVC pipes have high mechanical strength that ensures that they do not break due to high pressure or melt because of high temperature. Our CPVC pipes are designed to serve you for 50 years.
Whether you are a retailer or homeowner or contractor or builder, we are a one-stop solution for all your plumbing needs. We, at Ajay Flowline Plus, offer CPVC pipes, fittings, valves, clamps, primer and solvent cement. Our products are not just high quality but are affordable too. Our pipes and fittings are made from solvent cement that meet Indian as well as American standards.
For any queries, contact the plumbing experts at Ajay pipes on the Toll Free No. : 1800-11-4050 or via email at our email address email@example.com