CPVC pipes have emerged as one of the cost-effective, reliable and quality piping and plumbing solutions. They are used across industries as they are reliable, versatile and safe for carrying drinking water. They offer a host of user-friendly features such as corrosion resistance, durability and resistance to bacterial growth. There are many critical advantages that CPVC pipes offer. However, with so many CPVC water pipes available in the market, it can be difficult to choose the right one. As one of the leading CPVC pipes manufacturers, we share with you some useful insights to choose the right CPVC water pipe:
1. Know what it is being used for: There many types and sizes of CPVC pipes available for residential, commercial and industrial use. Choose the right type depending on the application and the location where they will be installed. Our CPVC pipes are ideal for individual houses, large residential complexes, commercial buildings, swimming pools and water treatment plants. Certain CPVC pipes are also designed for industrial applications and they should be chosen for their chemical resistance. If you need CPVC pipes for any other applications, you can get in touch with our authorised representative.
2. Ensure it has long service life: The excellent properties of CPVC pipes such as interior surface smoothness and resistance to corrosion ensure greater efficiency and longevity. Made from high-quality compound imported from the United States, our CPVC pipes are designed to last for 50 years. During their service life, they can withstand adverse operational conditions.
3. Withstand high temperatures: CPVC pipes are often used for hot and cold water distribution as well as for transportation of chemical and hot corrosive fluids. It is, therefore, important that you choose CPVC pipes that can withstand high temperatures. Our CPVC pipes can handle temperature up 93 degrees Celsius —- which is higher than other thermoplastic plumbing systems. It is for this reason our CPVC pipes are used in many solar and electrical water heaters. Resistant to UV radiation, our CPVC pipes remain unaffected even after long-term exposure to extreme temperatures.
4. Make sure they have high tensile strength: Opt for a CPVC water pipe that has high tensile strength and high impact strength. In comparison to generic CPVC pipes, our pipes can handle the impact load three times more.
5. Ensure they are corrosion resistant: One of the main reasons why CPVC pipes are preferred over traditional metal pipes is corrosion resistance. Besides not rusting, our CPVC pipes remain unaffected by the chlorine in the water.
6. Easy to install and handle: When it comes to choosing the right CPVC water pipe, installation and handling are two crucial aspects that you should not ignore. Lightweight CPVC pipes involve low shipping cost and easier handling, reducing overall labour costs. Our lightweight CPVC pipes are easy to install and maintain. They are bonded by adhesive. The tools required are very simple and inexpensive. This ensures faster installation and simplified maintenance, reducing labour time and costs.
If you are looking for the best CPVC pipes, explore our products that are manufactured using state-of-the-art machinery, offering superior dimensional accuracy. Certified by IAPMO, our CPVC pipes are safe to be used for drinking water supply.