Flowline Plus CPVC Pipes And Fittings
CPVC pipes and fittings are becoming increasingly popular as they offer many advantages over traditional metal pipes. They are extremely durable and have a lifespan longer than metal pipes. Resistant to corrosive substances and chemicals, CPVC pipes do not break down easily, ensuring leak-proof performance. If you are planning to replace your existing plumbing, you should consider choosing Flowline Plus CPVC pipes and fittings.
Over here we discuss many unique advantages that our Flowline Plus CPVC pipes and fittings offer:
1. Made from imported compound: CPVC pipes are made by adding chlorine to PVC (polyvinyl chloride). It is compounded with necessary ingredients to achieve desired properties. Our CPVC pipes and fittings are manufactured from a compound that is imported from a US-based company, a leading firm in compounding technology. Our pipes and fittings are manufactured using the latest technology and high-quality materials.
2. Tough reliable and UV resistant: Known for high tensile strength and high impact strength, Flowline Plus CPVC pipes and fittings are tough and durable. In comparison to generic CPVC pipes, our CPVC pipes can handle impact load three times better. Resistant to UV radiation, our CPVC pipes and fittings remain unaffected even after long-term exposure to extreme temperatures.
3. Withstands temperature up to 93 degrees celsius: Used in many solar and electrical water heaters, Flowline Plus CPVC pipes are known for their heat efficiency. They can withstand high temperatures compared to other thermoplastic plumbing systems. Ideal for both hot and cold water distribution, our CPVC pipes withstand up to 93 degrees celsius.
4. Ideal for transporting drinking water: If you are looking for CPVC pipes for transporting drinking water, you can trust us without any worry. Certified by IAPMO India, our CPVC pipes are ideal for the distribution of drinking water. As our CPVC pipes are corrosion resistant, they do not scale or pit. This ensures that the quality of water remains unaffected.
5. Better than generic CPVC pipes: The pressure rating is up to 25% higher than generic pipes, thus allowing a better margin of safety. This gives you greater peace of mind. Moreover, our pipes and fittings manufactured using state-of-the-art machinery and the latest technology, offering a high-quality finish. The unique design of our products that come with superior features is patented. Our products are designed for better performance and longer life.
6. Long service life: As one of the leading CPVC pipe manufacturers in India, we offer products that are tough and long-lasting. Our range of CPVC pipes is designed to last for 50 years.
7. Cost-effective: When it comes to plumbing projects, easy installation and low maintenance can significantly impact the overall budget. Our high-quality CPVC pipes and fittings are not just affordable but also easy to install. The lightweight CPVC pipes involve a low cost in terms of transportation, installation and handling. The installation of our CPVC pipes does not require the use of heavy machinery or expensive tools. Moreover, as our high-performance pipes ensure leakproof performance, they are low maintenance. In the long run, our CPVC pipes and fittings offer low ownership cost.