PVC Pipes Manufacturer
PVC pipes and fittings are used across industries for water distribution, water treatment, wastewater management, construction, mining and chemical processing. Over the last few decades, plastic PVC pipes have replaced traditional metal pipes owing to the many advantages they offer. Low maintenance, easy installation, corrosion resistance and high tensile strength are some of the many advantages that plastic PVC pipes offer.
If you are planning to start a plumbing project and looking for reliable PVC pipes manufacturers, here are some factors to consider:
1. Range of products: When you zero in on a PVC manufacturer, go for one that deals in a wide range of products valves, fittings and solvent cement. This ensures that you can find everything you need under one roof. This saves your time and effort. It would be an inconvenience if you would have to purchase different products from different manufacturers. We are a 56-year-old PVC pipe company that offers over 1750 products, including CPVC, UPVC, SWR, UDS and Column pipes and fittings. We have products of various sizes and types that can be used for different applications.
2. The durability of products: PVC pipes are a long-term investment and it is, therefore, important to choose a manufacturer whose products are durable. Made from high-quality materials, our PVC pipes have a life expectancy of 50 years. The longevity and durability reduce maintenance costs in the long run.
3. Easy installation: You can make significant cost savings when you opt for PVC pipes that are easy to handle and install. Pipes that are difficult to install require closer supervision and more training. Our pipes are designed for easy, fast and trouble-free installation. There are zero issues after installation.
4. Pipes made of non-toxic material: Lead poisoning is a serious concern that has been recognised across the world. When you are buying pipes for plumbing applications, always make sure that they are lead-free. Made from environmental-friendly and non-toxic compounds, our pipes are lead-free. Also, our pipes are designed to not allow any bacterial growth, making our pipes safe for potable water.
5. Certification: When you are buying PVC pipes, it can be tempting to opt for the products that are priced lowest. But if the products are of substandard quality, you will have to spend a lot of money on repairs. Always choose a manufacturer that has industry standards certification. Product certifications are a sign of the quality of assurance. As one of the leading PVC pipes manufacturers, we offer the most certified plumbing products in India. We also have certifications from American monitoring agencies. Our products are tested for critical parameters by some of the most renowned labs in India and abroad.
6. Technical assistance: High-quality PVC pipes serve you as per the life expectancy when they are installed properly. For better performance, your plumbing project needs proper technical assistance. We ensure that our technical team offer assistance to single-family homes, large residential buildings and commercial buildings. Our highly qualified team advises users during the installation of our products.