Ajay Standard Limited Warranty
Ajay Pipes warrants to the original owner that the product will be free from manufacturing defects
and confirm to applicable Indian and ASTM standards under normal use. Buyers remedy for breach
of this warranty is limited to replacement of the defective product. This warranty excludes any
expenses for removal or reinstallation of any defective product and any other incidental or
consequential or punitive damages.
The products are covered by standard warranty for a period of one year upon condition that they
were installed in accordance to the instructions mentioned in the catalogues and literature of the
company. Under this warranty the company will be responsible for replacing the defective
product(s). The warranty period will applicable from the date of invoice/bill.
No warranty shall be granted for the incidents arising from unforeseeable circumstances or the
events of force majeure or mechanical damages by nails, drilling, chiselling etc. or mishandling at
TERMS OF STANDARD LIMITED WARRANTY
The terms listed below shall have following meaning:-
“Company” means Ajay Industrial Corporation Limited and its depo’s located at various locations.
“Authorised Dealer” means dealer authorised by the company to sell or buy the company’s product.
“Customer” means a customer who possesses the valid invoice or bill.
“Retailer” means a person, company, partnership firm which is authorised to sell the company’s product.
“Product” means all items manufactured or marketed by the company under its brand names.
2. The standard warranty will be valid for the period of one year from the date of invoice. Under this warranty the company will be responsible for replacing the defective product(s). No separate documentation shall be issued by the company against the standard limited warranty. The customer will be allowed to take benefit of the warranty only after valid bill/invoice is presented to authorised dealer/ retailer.
3. The company shall reserve the right to deny warranty on its products in case full payment against the invoice raised by the dealer or retailer is not made within the stipulated time period.
4. The company’s responsibility shall be limited to the products of the company. The company shall not be liable for the cost of removal of defective product, cost of re-installation and any incidental costs at the time of replacement.
5. This warranty is applicable against manufacturing defects and shall only cover the replacement of the defective product. No refunds shall be applicable against the defective products.
6. The company will hold the right to replace its product under the warranty. The company can deny the warranty on its products in cases where it is found that any of the terms and condition of the warranty is violated or the customer have not used the products in accordance to the product manuals.
The standard limited warranty shall not be applicable under the following conditions:
The warranty will not be applicable if Ajay products are used in combination with any other brand/make of pipes, fittings, solvent cements and lubricants.
The warranty will not be applicable if the product is used for applications other than its intended purpose i.e.
Ajay Flowline Plus: Hot and Cold domestic water distribution
Ajay Greenline: Cold domestic water distribution
Ajay Drainline and Ajay Terraline: for Soil, waste and rain water drainage
Ajay Deepline: for column pipe application
The warranty will not be applicable if the products fail due to defect, deficiencies of the lay out plan of the pipes, fitting and installations of the pipes and fittings.
The warranty will not be applicable if the installation procedure is not followed while installing the product.
The warranty will not apply if joints of pipes and fittings are not pressure tested after installing.
The warranty will not be applicable if the damages on the product are caused by nails, drilling and chiselling etc. mishandling at site.
The warranty will not be applicable if damages on the product are caused due to use of materials, chemical agents and threads sealants which is not compatible with the pipe and fittings. Incompatible materials can cause environmental stress cracking or premature failure of the system.
The company is not responsible for any loss caused by the natural calamities or causes beyond the control of the company.
7. The warranty is issued at New Delhi, and courts at New Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction over matters covered or flowing from this warranty.